HIMMS Innovation Center at the Global Center for Health Innovation
June 7, 2019 | 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Discover emerging trends in AI, machine learning and connected devices in healthcare at the AAMI Xcelerator, featuring keynote speaker Dr. Shane McNamee, M.D., Chief Medical Information Officer for Perspecta. The event will also include a panel of health tech experts moderated by Matt McBride, Vice President of the Global Center for Health Innovation, and a startup pitch competition. The AAMI Xcelerator will uncover new approaches to using technology to improve clinical decision-making and patient outcomes.
Opportunities for digital health startups to participate in the Xcelerator pitch competition are still available. Details and application instructions can be found here.
The Xcelerator kicks off the AAMI Exchange, the annual health technology conference of the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation, and is a collaboration with BioEnterprise. The AAMI Xcelerator is free and open to the public.
• Pat Baird, Head of Global Software Standards, Philips
• Geetha Rao, CEO, Springborne Life Sciences
• Dr. Ghaith Habboub, M.D., Neurosurgery, Cleveland Clinic
• Charles Steiner, Manager, Innovations Operations, Cleveland Clinic
• Marc Petre, Ph.D., Executive Director, Clinical Engineering, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
• Anant Madabhushi, Director of the Center for Computational Imaging and Personalized Diagnostics and Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University
For more information and to register, visit www.aami.org/Xcelerator.